Selling Your Home in Portland, Oregon
The real estate industry is changing due to the constant evolution of technology and the Internet. This is why it has never been more important to hire a Realtor® who understands how to use the latest technology to market your home. Today, the vast majority of buyers start their home search on the internet. As an experienced professional in marketing homes, I can provide the broadest exposure to get your home sold quickly.
Getting the most for your property means doing more than putting a "For Sale" sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country. To ensure sure your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, it is important to work with a top professional. It could mean the difference between no sale and the payoff you've been waiting for.
As your Seller's Agent, I will do a thorough market analysis that takes into account all current market activity, including homes that sold successfully, homes that didn't sell, expired listings and properties still on the market. I will quickly put together a customized marketing plan that includes broad internet exposure, print media, communication with hundreds of other agents, a prominent yard sign, and professionally designed flyer. My marketing expertise asssures your home will receive the broadest, most effective markting exposure possible.
If you would like to learn more about how I will design a custom marketing plan to get your home sold quickly for the highest price, or if you'd like a free, no obligation market analysis on your home, please contact me today.
Five Reasons to work with a REALTOR®
- Broad Exposure Through a Custom Marketing Plan -Realtors® have access to exclusive marketing tools such as the MLS and Internet syndicated content that features your home on humdreds of websites.
- Expert Valuation - One of the most important steps in the home selling process is the accurate valuation of your home based on an analysis of current market conditions and trends.
- Paperwork - The constantly changing and ever-growing number of laws governing the sale of a home makes it critical to provide accurate documentation and to use the latest forms and disclosure statements.
- Negotiation - As licensed real estate brokers, we have a legal fiduciary responsibility to our clients, and we will work to advocate and protect your interests throughout the entire real estate transaction to get you the best possible price and terms for your home.
- Showing your home- We are able to accommodate the home buyer's schedule and give you the freedom to choose whether to be present for showings.
Thinking of Trying To Sell Your Home On Your Own?
Marketing your home can be time consuming and difficult. Advertising in the media is often expensive, and many buyers are reluctant to consider homes listed "For Sale by Owner." When I list your home, there are no upfront costs to you and no costs if your home does not sell in the agreed upon timeframe. When you start to get offers, I will represent your interests during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure you get the best price, with favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. I also and take care of all paperwork and inspections related to the sale, as well as coordinating escrow and title services.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional Realtor®. If you'd like a free, no obligation market analysis on your home, please contact me today.